Sunday, November 9, 2014

Lethal Consequences by Elisabeth Naughton

I loved the first book in this series, and I was very excited when Net Galley gave me an advance copy of this book to review. I absolutely loved it. For me, it was even better than the first book since Olivia proved to be a bit more likable than her sister, Eve. The action in this book starts right off the bat and doesn't stop until the very end. I love the characters in this series, and I will be so disappointed if there are not several more books to make sure we know what happens to all our favorite secondary characters. I really want to know what the deal is with Ryder and Marley. I totally love them! Back to Olivia and Landon, they were great together. He was the only person who seemed to realize how strong Olivia actually was. She was the only person who saw inside to know who Landon really wanted to be. Their chemistry was super hot together, and their love for each other was obvious. I can't wait for more of this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment