Tuesday, July 14, 2015

The Blind by Shelley Coriell

I'll start by saying that I love love love the Apostles series! I have been anxiously awaiting this book after having read the first two books. I was thrilled to be given an ARC for review from Net Galley.

The focus of this book, Evie, was such a great character. She was tough, blunt, forward, and outspoken but somehow still soft, approachable, and feminine. Jack was opinionated and overbearing yet also caring and thoughtful. The two of them together totally complimented each other. Evie brought out emotion in Jack while he helped temper hers.

A bomber is kidnapping women and using them to fulfill a deeply dark agenda. Jack has information which could point to motive. Evie had the skills to take the bomber down. Both Jack and Evie are so used to working alone that they end up eventually butting heads. The only question is whether they will be able to pull together and utilize each other's strengths before one of them ends up being the bomber's next victim.

I completely loved this story! I just finished it, and I'm already ready for more Apostles.

No comments:

Post a Comment