Friday, August 21, 2015

Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones

If you like your books passionate, deeply emotional, and intriguingly mysterious, this is the book for you. It had tons of twists and turns and had me completely questioning what reality truly was. Amy's life had me mystified and dying to find out what happened to her in the past and who is manipulating her in the present. Liam is only slightly less of a mystery. He shows up at an opportune moment out of the blue and inserts himself right into the middle of Amy's messed up life and refuses to let he go. I really liked the two of them together, but I was also curious about Jared and where he fits in all the craziness. Although the book ends in a bit of a cliffhanger with nothing resolved, I didn't mind since books two and three are already out. I will absolutely be grabbing book 2 as soon as I finish this review.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment