Tuesday, August 2, 2016

The Right Kind of Trouble by Shiloh Walker

Finally, Moira and Gideon get their story! It feels like I've been waiting forever. I adore this author and this series especially, so I've read about this couple dancing around each other for a while. Gideon has put forth every effort to get Moira back, but she has harshly rejected him most of the time. She has her reasons, but she is the only one who knows or understand them. Now, Moira has come under attack. She has no idea why and no idea who to turn to. Most people in the town would turn to Gideon, but Moira is not sure she can. Gideon has finally decided to let her go and look for a future elsewhere. Years of rejection have finally jaded him just as Moira is reevaluating her reasons for ever letting him go in the first place. These two have always had a push pull kind of relationship, and it continues through this book. Ultimately Gideon has to make a decision to stay or go. One conclusion may bring about an end to Moira's life. The other might save it, but then who will save Gideon's heart if Moira continues to reject him?

I thought this storyline was perfect for Gideon and Moira. I liked how much Moira grew and changed throughout the book, and I enjoyed catching up with her siblings.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment