Saturday, November 12, 2016

Hard Compromise by Samanthe Beck

After starting the book, I didn't expect to end up liking Laurie. She was brash, not afraid of one night stands, and carried a huge chip on her shoulder. She was everything I tend to dislike in a character. Booker on the other hand was everything I love in a character. He was protective, bold, and sexy. I couldn't figure out what he wanted with Laurie...until I kept reading. The more I read, the more I began to understand Laurie along with her doubts, fears, and motivations. Booker was absolutely perfect for her and probably the only one who ever understood her fully. Their chemistry was electric and undeniable.

I loved the way this turned out, and now I feel the need to check out the first book in this series and anything else this author has written.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment