Monday, November 21, 2016

Nico by Sarah Castille

Love, love, love! Oh my gosh, I am so in love with this book! I had never read Sarah Castille before, but she's on my favorite author list now. This story was phenomenal. I adored Nico and Mia and really all the characters. Mia was her own woman and worked hard to gain her freedom from her abusive mafia father and has severed most of her mafia connections. Her legitimate business brings her into contact with Nico. He is everything she shouldn't want. He's a capo from a rival family with a blood feud against hers. Their attraction is instant, but everyone and everything is against them. Just being seen together could be deadly for them. When an attack leaves the major crime families in disarray, life for Mia and Nico becomes even more perilous, however, in Nico's mind Mia is his, and he must risk everything to keep her.

I was hooked from page one and totally unable to put it down. Apparently the next book will be Nico's best friend Luca. I can't wait!

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment