Thursday, November 24, 2016

Only For You by Naima Simone

This was my second book by this author, although I had not read the other two books in this series. Only For You worked well as a standalone. I quickly picked up on the main characters, and there was no real storyline carryover from the previous books for me to figure out.

Killian and Gabriella had been soulmates but had been separated for years. He felt like she had betrayed him and then deserted him. She had never stopped loving him but felt like he wanted nothing to do with her. This book was the culmination of their intensely sexy and emotionally difficult reunion.

I liked this story. It was a quickly easy read but still had a lot of emotion packed in. The hotness factor was through the roof, and I really liked the characters. Now I need to go back and read the first two books.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment