Sunday, November 6, 2016

Her Enemy Protector Avery Flynn

This was my third book by a Avery Flynn, and all three have been a bit off the beaten track. I'll admit I had a hard time getting started in this book with the unusual country name and the whole queen and silver knights deal. It took me a little while to settle in to the story. Once I got into the characters though, things started moving more quickly. While this is not a suspense novel, it did have a decent amount of tension and drama. I ended up liking Lucas and Ruby more than I thought I would, especially Lucas. The chemistry between the two was combustible, and Ruby was refreshingly bold. A bit of action and danger at the end definitely added to my enjoyment and wrapped things up nicely.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment