Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Whole Latte by Caroline Fardig

Okay, so I've been reading this series from the beginning, and I have no idea how to describe this book without giving away too much of the story. There was a lot more drama and a lot more relationship issues. It also still had a couple of murders and plenty of action. As is typical for this series, I was never really sure who the actual bad guy/girl was until the end. It kept me guessing in many ways. As for Ryder and Jules, sparks flew, and they weren't always the good kind. I admit to not being happy about the direction Jules's love life was heading for a lot of the book, but was pretty satisfied in the end. I'm definitely interested in seeing where things go from here.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment