Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Under Fire by Scarlett Cole

I love Scarlett Cole! Her Second Circle and Preload books are amazing and some of my favorites. I wasn't sure what to expect exactly from this series, but I knew if it was Scarlett Cole I had to read it. As usual, she has created unique characters with flaws that only make them more endearing. Louisa is chronically shy, and Six occasionally suffers from mild PTSD like symptoms. The two of them are an odd pair, but somehow it really works. I enjoyed the development of their relationship and also the development and growing pains of Eagle Securities. I found several characters whose stories I'd love to read, so obviously this is a series I will definitely be continuing.

Net Galley provided an ARC for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment