Sunday, November 19, 2017

Close Contact by Lori Foster

I love Lori Foster, and I was so glad when she started this series with some of my favorite fighters from her previous books. Miles has just started working for Body Armor when the woman who gave him the best nights of his life then left without a word shows up at his work a mess of her usual self. She needs his protection, and even though he is furious with her and doesn't really trust her, he still wants her. Someone has been gaslighting her and it has turned dangerous. She needs protection, and she will only trust Miles. 

This story had so many of my past favorite characters along with really nice steamy scenes, a lot of suspense, and some nicely done misdirection. I'm so ready to get Sahara's and Brand's story next!

I requested an ARC from Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment