Friday, November 17, 2017

Tempted and Taken by Rhenna Morgan

I will start by saying that I've never read this author, so obviously I didn't read the first 3 books in this series. That said, this worked great as a standalone, and I liked the other characters so much that I plan to go back and grab the ones I missed. The guys of Haven are not related, yet they are brothers. There were so many of them, and I liked them all so much! Knox was a suspicious tech guru. When Darya approached him about a job opportunity, he wasn't taking her at face value. He suspected there was more to the story, and he was right. Darya had some big dangerous secrets, and she wasn't willing to expose anyone else to them even though she has admired Knox from afar for a while.

Knox finds himself instantly attracted to Darya, but he doesn't trust her. He agrees to mentor her while secretly keeping an eye on her. He even vets her with his family of choice who really around her. Darya is no shy wallflower, so it doesn't take long for her to convince Knox they are a good idea and take things to a more steamy level. Now that he doesn't want to be without her, Knox and his family have to find a way to keep Darya safe before she runs again.

I requested an ARC from Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment