Sunday, November 5, 2017

Touch of Red by Laura Griffin

Tracers is one of my favorite series, so of course I've read them all and wasn't about to miss this one. Sean and Brooke had known each other for a while. Brooke is an elite CSI with Delphi, and Sean is a local detective. They have worked the same cases before and have definitely noticed each other in more than a work sense. They find themselves working together again on a woman's gruesome murder where everything is just not adding up. Brooke is sure they are missing something, and she enlists Sean's help. The more they work together, the more their chemistry and connection grows.

In true Tracers fashion, this story had great chemistry, plenty of suspense, and nice action/danger (especially near the end). Several of my favorite characters from previous books made appearances, and I can't wait to see what's next in the Tracers series.

I requested an ARC from Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment