Thursday, November 16, 2017

Keep Me Close by Cynthia Eden

Cynthia Eden is one of my favorite authors. I tend to read everything she writes other than her paranormal type series. I just am not typically a paranormal reader. I decided to give this book a try because it did not seem to be as heavy on the paranormal as some of the others, and I was craving a Cynthia Eden fix. Having not read the first book in the series, I did have to play a bit of catch up, but it still worked pretty well as a standalone.

The attraction between Flynn and Cecelia is mutual, but for Flynn it is almost an obsession. Cecelia is completely opposite in that she prefers to ignore it. As much as she is attracted to Flynn, she is even more afraid of him and the others like him, especially subject five who wants her dead. Flynn has made it his mission to protect her. In his mind, she's his no matter what.

This was all the things I want to read romantic suspense for, lots of action and plenty of steamy chemistry between a spunky lady and a seriously alpha man.

I requested an ARC from Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment