Saturday, September 27, 2014

Running on Empty by Christy Reece

I started this book way too late at night to possibly finish it, but I still ended up staying up until 3:00am trying. I honestly couldn't put it down. I have read and loved all the LCR novels and accidentally happened upon this new LCR Elite novel. Like this author's other books, this one was action from start to finish but also deeply emotional. I love how tough Sabrina is. Her loyalty is also unbelievably strong. Declan is sexy but horribly damaged. The couple faces overwhelming odds and unbearable physical and emotional pain with no idea whether their relationship even has a remote chance of survival. I loved getting to reconnect with most of my favorite LCR characters and can't wait for more of this sexy suspenseful series!

No comments:

Post a Comment