Sunday, September 28, 2014

Into the Dark by Cindy Gerard

I love this series, and I love this author. Ever since Amy was introduced into the series, I have wanted to know her story. Now that I have read it, it was perfect. I am glad the author gave Amy back her strength and didn't leave her as broken as she was when she disappeared. She and Dallas were a perfect match, even though it took him a while to realize it. When she shows up on his doorstep unannounced and needing him, it is like Dallas finally starts living again. As he realizes how much she has changed, he admires her even more. When he catches Amy trying to leave again, Dallas refuses to let her out of his sight and ends up accompanying her on a mission of vengeance which quickly turns into a mission of national security. Along the way, they gain the help of several characters I love from Cindy Gerard's other series. It was nice to see where Gabe, Lang, and Reed were introduced. I have really enjoyed this series and will miss reading about all the crazy family croquet matches:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment