Monday, July 18, 2016

Bound to the Bounty Hunter by Hayson Manning


Harlan and Sophie have a love hate relationship from the start. They love to get in little verbal jabs at each other and hate when the other bests them. An altercation in the past has Sophie willing to do almost anything to avoid Harlan. Unfortunately for Harlan, he has been hired to spy on Sophie while also covertly protecting her. Stranger still, Sophie's latest investigation is leading straight toward Harlan's employer. It is definitely an investigation someone doesn't want her to compete, and eventually she will need Harlan's cooperation as well as his protection. 

I enjoyed the quirky banter between Sophie and Harlan. I also liked that super tough Sophie had a soft compassionate side. Sophie's dog, Pongo, had me greatly amused as well. This was a new author for made, but I will definitely be looking for more.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment