Sunday, July 24, 2016

Follow Me by Tiffany Snow

Tiffany Snow is at the absolute top of my favorite authors list.  I was over the top thrilled when Net Galley granted me a copy to review! Though I've enjoyed all her series, the Kathleen Turner series has remained the penultimate romantic suspense story of all time for me. I'm hoping China Mack will even surpass that.

China Mack is our heroine of the story. She's a super smart petite computer prodigy with a not so slight touch of OCD. Her ability to read social cues is somewhat impaired as well which leads to plenty of amusing incidents. Since Tiffany Snow is the queen of triangles, this story includes two possible male interests. Clark is the sexy brand new neighbor who is interested in China from the get go and likes to move things along pretty fast. Jackson is China's boss whom she's been infatuated with for years. He has never seemed to notice her existence before, but now he needs her for a top secret project, and he's throwing out subtle hints he might need her for something more.

When strange occurrences and mysterious deaths begin to plague China's new work project, both men have their own reasons for wanting to protect her. It's up to China to figure out which one is truly only out to help himself. Maybe they both have their own agendas. Maybe the only person she can trust is herself.

One of my favorite things about a Tiffany Snow series is how the fans chose teams based on which guy they are pulling for. It is one of the first things my book buddy and I discuss when reading Ms. Snow. We have been on opposite sides of the fence a couple of times, and I find that to be the supreme compliment to Ms. Snow's skill in creating characters that keep us all guessing until the end and being willing to fight for our guy. So far, I'm placing myself on team Jackson, but that may change as more information is revealed in future books. Write fast, Tiffany Snow!

No comments:

Post a Comment