Saturday, July 9, 2016

Wrong Question, Right Answer by Elle Casey

I so loved this book! I've been impatiently waiting for Toni's story since the beginning of the series. Lucky completely pulled my heart in the last book, so I was so happy to see them get together. Both of them were so hurt inside but had loved each other for longer than they realized. An unexpected situation that could be happy and/or stressful puts Lucky and Toni in closer proximity than ever. While still working cases for the Bourbon Street Boys, the two of them also have to try to work through their personal issues. The story has lots of ups and downs emotionally and even some suspenseful and surprising moments. I loved how the characters transformed and grew throughout the book. Now, only one Bourbon Street Boy is still left standing single. I can't wait to read his story!

No comments:

Post a Comment