Saturday, September 5, 2015

Shadows and Light, The Complete Series by Nancy C. Weeks

I'm going to start by saying that I almost stopped reading about a quarter of the way through the first book in the set. I just didn't like Sarah and felt like the story moved slowly. I made myself keep reading, and I'm so glad I did! The story really picked up, and I fell in love with the McNeils. Each story got better and better in my opinion. The romance and sense of family was perfect, and the characters were easy to connect with. Plenty of action, mystery, and suspense was woven throughout the series as well as a small bit of the paranormal. If paranormal is not your thing, don't discount this series. It is a very small aspect and simply relates to messages from loved ones from the past. I had never heard of this author or the series (It was advertised in an email I received.), but I will be looking for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment