Sunday, October 9, 2016

Burning Obsession by Calista Fox

I was so excited when I opened my email and found an invitation from the author to read an ARC of this book. I just finished Burned series this book spins off of, and was definitely jonesing for more. Kyle had had a soft spot in my heart throughout the series, and I absolutely loved that this book was first person from his perspective. Tamera has had her eye on Kyle for a while, but he has been too wrapped up in Ari. Now that he has let go of that and reconciled that they are only meant to be friends, he finally notices Tamera. Tamera is beyond thrilled when Kyle finally asks her out, but their date is ruined when an irate man tries to attack her. As he is known to do, Kyle shifts into protection mode. Tamera doesn't mind since the danger continues to escalate as does her desire for Kyle.

I loved getting to check back in with Dane, Ari, and other favorite characters while finally getting a love interest for Kyle. Burning Obsession was intense and loaded with both passion and action right from the start. I was so into it that I read it non-stop. I don't know how Calista Fox can spin any more books out of this series, but I will be thrilled if she does.

No comments:

Post a Comment