Sunday, October 9, 2016

Tangled Webs by Irene Hannon

Irene Hannon is a master at writing characters you can't help but get attached to. I've been a fan for a long time and always consider her books to be a guaranteed great read. This one was no different. Finn and Dana both needed a bit of a get away from traumatic events in their lives, and somehow they end up neighbors in the remote woods. After an unusual first meeting, the two quickly become friends. As the days pass and their relationship starts to grow deeper, Dana begins to experience problems on her property. Finn believes his former military experience and his close proximity make him the ideal person to protect Dana if needed and to ferret out who is causing trouble.

As the title suggests, the plot definitely is tangled. I enjoyed the story and especially Finn and his brothers. I missed the first two books in this series, so now I know I need to go back and read Lance and Mac's stories.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment