Sunday, October 9, 2016

Going Hard by Kelsey Browning

This was my first book by Kelsey Browning, but it definitely won't be the last. I was caught up in the story right from the beginning. The way the characters were crafted pulled me right into their world. Grif and his brothers were perfect in the way that they picked at each other and fought but still would never let anyone else mess with them. I wasn't sure what to think about Grif at first. He came off a bit shallow and vindictive when in reality he was anything but. Carlie Beth and Aubrey, on the other hand, were easy to love, as Grif soon found out. When Grif returns to his hometown to help out his brother, he finds himself in for several whopping surprises. These revelations have him stuck in town longer than he had planned. They also have him thinking about things he never considered before. Just as he begins to reach out for what he wants, it seems someone has decided to take it all away from him. Thankfully, his brothers have no intention of letting that happen, neither does Carlie Beth who is much tougher than she seems.

I truly couldn't put this down, and no matter which brother gets the next story, I'm definitely reading it. Steele Ridge is going on my automatic buy list!

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment