Saturday, October 22, 2016

Tempted by a Touch by Kris Rafferty

Having not read the first book in this series, I must admit to feeling a bit out of the loop at first. It's almost as if this book just picks up right in the middle of where book one left off. Thankfully, everything eventually recaps, and I caught up to the ongoing parts of the storyline quickly. Harper and Lucas dated for a while and both felt their their soul deep connection. Unfortunately, their ideas for what their future together should look like were vastly different, and Harper felt she had to let go. Lucas is still angry, but when another's actions place her in danger, he can't help but make sure she is protected. He also can't help but find her behavior suspicious at times. Harper is definitely hiding some dangerous secrets, but if she tells the truth she fears she will lose more than just Lucas.

I loved the cover for this book. It is what initially caught my interest since I was unfamiliar with this author. I ended up really getting into the story and the characters.  I especially enjoyed Caleb and am excited he will be getting his own story.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment