Sunday, June 22, 2014

Favorite love triangle suspense series!!!


  • I don't know about you guys, but I totally love a good triangle series with a dark bad boy and a smoking hot good guy. I have several favorite series that fit this description. My ultimate favorite series ever for all time is the Kathleen Turner series by Tiffany Snow. The final installment comes out in August, and I can't wait to get into Kade's head! I could probably be labeled as obsessed with this series; it is that good. Several other favorites also come to mind...
The Rose Gardner series by Denise Grover Swank (dying to get my hands on my preordered copy of the newest book in this series on Tuesday)

The Heller series and the Little Town series by J.D. Nixon ( both of these have new installments scheduled for this year)

The Lexi Graves series by Camilla Chafer

The Lexi Carmichael series by Julie Moffett

The Addison Holmes series by Liliana Hart

The Avery Shaw series by Amanda M. Lee

The Everly Gray series by L.J. Charles

The Nadia Wolfe and the Mars Cannon series by Nicolette Pierce

The Stephanie Plum series by Janet Evanovich

The Brandy Alexander series by Shelly Fredman


These are just a few of my favorites. I'm always looking for more. If you've read and loved any of these series, leave a comment. If you have a series to recommend, I'd totally love to hear it. Happy reading!










No comments:

Post a Comment