Sunday, June 22, 2014

Wild on You by Tina Wainscott

I enjoyed this first book in a new series. I have never read this author before, but saw this book in my Amazon recommendations. I tend to enjoy private security type suspense novels, so it is really no surprise that I enjoyed this one. The characters were interesting. Chase Justiss is very secretive but comes across as a nice guy with a sense of humor. Risk is amusing and has enough confidence to say everything that pops into his mind. Addie is a bit immature at the beginning, taking big risks and pursuing her cause with the single minded determination of the young, but she grows throughout the story and realizes she can have a life and a cause at the same time.

The relationship between Risk and Addie develops quickly and while passionate, it also has a humorous side. The threat against Addie is vague at first but becomes increasingly more dangerous. In the end, it takes a little extra he series lp from the Justiss Alliance to take out the villain once and for all. I am definitely curious about the other books in this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment