Thursday, October 1, 2015

No Room for Error by Julie Moffett

I have been a fan of the series for a very long time. It is one of my very favorites because Lexi always cracks me up . Her research topics certainly are amusing , and this time, she completely outdoes herself . I was laughing out loud like crazy. I also like this book because Lexi and Slash end up taking their relationship a bit deeper and opening up so much more . I completely love Slash in this book.

 So the story starts off with Lexi taking a job doing a favor for her friends the twins. The twins have invented some new technology which Lexi believes to be world changing. However, neither of the twins is healthy enough to travel to oversee the initial manufacturing of their technology . They opt to send Lexi in their place. Finn and Basia are tapped to go along on the trip and help deliver the technology which has been ensconced in an "indestructible" case. Unfortunately, as Lexi's luck would have it, nothing is ever that easy. The private plane carrying Lexi and her friends is hijacked and then crashed in the remote jungles of Papua New Guinea. With no way to contact anyone and no technology at their fingertips , Lexi and her friends must fight to survive . I love the way Lexi develops in the story. She finally finds out how tough she actually is , even without a computer. The story was nonstop action , but even had a few of the trademark Lexi laughs. The ending was super sweet , and it made me love Slash even more than I did. I truly cannot wait to read more of this series!

I received a copy for review from Net Galley.

No comments:

Post a Comment