Thursday, October 29, 2015

Shattered by Cynthia Eden

I'm absolutely addicted to this series! This is the third book, and it sucked me in just as quickly as the first two. Super sexy Jax caught my attention in the last book. I loved the way he nicknamed Sarah Pretty Sarah. Sarah had also pulled my heartstrings from the beginning, so her and Jax together seemed like a perfect fit to me.

Jax asks the LOST team for help unraveling the details of his past, but before they can even start working on his case, a young woman with ties to Sarah's past goes missing. LOST has to divert their resources toward locating her. From the beginning, it becomes obvious that Sarah could be in danger. Jax doesn't intend to leave her unprotected for even a minute. He inserts himself into the search as a way to watch over her, but as the case progresses, a killer begins taunting them. Not only does he want Sarah, but he has plans for Jax too.

This story had so much chemistry. This couple was completely breathtaking the way their darkness complemented each other. I tend to prefer my suspense with the mystery and action spread throughout the story rather than just concentrated at the end, and this fit that formula perfectly There were also a couple of plot turns which caught me by surprise in the best way. I love this author and this series!

No comments:

Post a Comment