Monday, November 16, 2015

Now You See Her by Dale Mayer


I've read every book in this series, and there hasn't been a single one I disliked. I couldn't wait to get my hot little hands on this one, so I was thrilled when I received an ARC from Net Galley.

Tia has very rare powers that some would kill to obtain. She has spent most of her life institutionalized and experimented on by a sadistic scientist seeking ways to use her skills. She finally escaped and started to make a life for herself, but a visit to an old friend puts her back on an old enemy's radar. She awakens in a hospital following an attack to discover she has been unconscious for weeks and is being guarded by a sexy man who is totally freaked out by her powers at first.

Dean has some experience with psychics since Stefan helped save his young son, but Tia's powers are in a whole other realm. Despite his initial discomfort though, Dean comes to care about Tia and commits himself to protecting her. He soon discovers a powerful energy connection between himself and Tia. The connection allows him to help her heal, but it could also kill one of them in the end...if her enemies don't find them first.

I really loved this story and the characters. It kept the suspense constant throughout and had plenty of action and chemistry. I also enjoyed catching up with favorites like Maddy and Stefan. In my opinion, this is one of the best paranormal series out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment