Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Tricky Twenty-Two by Janet Evanovich

Okay, so we all know Janet Evanovich is a phenomenal writer. No arguments here, but I'm definitely disappointed with this book. I read this series for the chemistry and the laughs. Though there were a few poignant moments with both Ranger and Morelli, overall it just was lacking. As for laughs, again there were a few amusing moments, but nothing that made me laugh out loud like the giraffe in the last book. Lula is just not so funny to me anymore, because she always reads exactly the same. I found myself wishing Lula would just go home and stay there so I could get to the new parts of the story. I really had myself hyped up to laugh my head off, but it didn't deliver. The whopping $13.99 price for the digital edition makes this even more disappointing. I rarely pay even half that much for other popular authors. So, I say drop the prices and shake these characters up a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment