Friday, February 9, 2018

Breaking Point by Allison Brennan


As I say every time I review a Lucy Kincaid novel, Lucy and Sean are absolutely one of my favorite book couples ever. Even though this story had less of their relationship and more action, I just love their connection. I've read all of the Rogan and Kincaid books, and I highly recommend reading all of them in order so that you get the full understanding of all the complicated relationships and can fully appreciate all the amazing characters Allison Brennan has created. This was a fantastic story not for the faint hearted. It centers around sex trafficking, and while realistic, it was definitely not gratuitous. It gave Lucy a chance to rescue others just like she had been rescued. The story had plenty of action and complicated issues along with a huge dose of my favorite Rogans and Kincaids. I loved it and can't wait for more Lucy!

No comments:

Post a Comment