Saturday, February 10, 2018

Run to Me by Cynthia Eden

Cynthia Eden has long been a favorite author of mine because of her super alpha leading men. I have been curious about Jay since the first book in this series, and I was ready for him and the mysterious Willow to get their story. My favorite part of this book was how Jay's intensity and alpha qualities increased exponentially the closer he got to Willow. I also loved how Willow was strong yet knew when she needed her man and wasn't afraid to say so. Their story was super sexy, as all Cynthia Eden stories are, and not lacking in action and suspense. I am not usually a fan of stories with a syfy type aspect and haven't read any of the author's other paranormal series. I wasn't sure I'd enjoy this series, but I'm completely roped in. I'm ready to see where West ends up and with who.

Net Galley provided an ARC and made me very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment