Saturday, February 24, 2018

Deadly Intent by Pamela Clare

Although I really didn't like the cover for this book, I absolutely loved the content. I've read several books in this series but not all. I've wanted too, but they are a bit pricey for someone who reads as fast as me and will be finished within a few hours. I get really happy when I find an opportunity to request an ARC like this one on Net Galley. After reading the Christmas book, I was hooked on Joaquin. I'm so glad he got his own story and such a strong lady to match his big personality. Mia was a fierce former soldier whose experiences had left her afraid of her feminine side. After two random encounters with Joaquin, one not so friendly, she can't deny she finds him attractive. Fate seems to keep throwing them together, and once danger necessitates her telling her story, all Joaquin's protective instincts roar to life. The two pair up and work with some of Joaquin's friends (featured in previous books) to find out who is targeting Mia before they find her first.

I enjoyed the fast pace, alpha guys, action, and sexy chemistry, and I look forward to reading more of this series.

No comments:

Post a Comment