Friday, February 23, 2018

Straight Up Irish by Magan Vernon


Admittedly, I'm not a contemporary romance fan. I like a healthy dose of action and suspense with my romance. I don't know why I decided to request this book from Net Galley other than really liking the cover and being a sucker for Irish settings. In any case, I'm so glad I did! I adored all the characters, especially Connor. The way he treated Fallon was to die for, and the banter between these two was often quite funny. Their relationship was very romantic and full of sweet moments. The fake marriage theme is extremely common, but this was a bit of a different take. I'm happy to have found this author, and I can't wait to read Connor's brothers' books! I'm curious which one of them might end up with Fallon's quirky bold best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment