Saturday, February 17, 2018

The Kill Wire by Nichole Christoff


It's going to be very hard to review this book without giving important details away. I adore this series, and I requested this ARC from Net Galley within seconds of seeing it. In books 1-3 I was a solid Barrett fan. Book 4 had me very torn but leaning closer to Marc. In this story I finally found my favorite, and I am both sad that he didn't get the girl and happy that she picked who she did. It makes no sense, but it's the truth of things. I really want Jamie committed to one guy and finally getting the attention and romantic sizzle she deserves. Jamie truly shows her mettle in this story as well as her ability to both take it and dish it out. As always, she does what's right in the big picture no matter what. Both Marc and Barrett have their places in this story, and Jamie has to choose where her heart belongs even while in the midst of brutal murders and missing people. This book had even more action/danger/suspense than usual, and the chemistry factor was also kicked up a notch. I loved it, and I need more Jamie asap!

No comments:

Post a Comment