Friday, August 15, 2014

Nowhere to Turn by Lynette Eason

I have been a fan of Lynette Eason for a long time and have read many of her books. However, I have not read the first book in this series and didn't realize it was part of a series when I started reading it. Fortunately, it didn't detract from my enjoyment of this story. I liked both the characters and the concept. Dani is an abused wife and mother seeking a way of escape from stalking. Her son, Simon, is highly intelligent and busy resourceful. He does not let his deafness hinder him. Adam works for the organization Dani has turned to for help and is tasked with her safety.  Though they constantly relocate, they cannot seem to shake the reach of the stalker. They think they know who he is, but do they really? This story blends romance, suspense, and faith into a great read.

Net Galley provided a copy of this novel for honest review:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment