Saturday, August 16, 2014

Spirited Away by Angela Campbell

What a fun surprise! Ghost books are not my typical fare, but this one was interesting and very amusing. I haven't read the first two books in this series, but I'm sure I will now. Emma/Spider is a 25 year old trying to secure her independence and discover who she wants to be outside of everyone else's expectations. Noah is secretly spying on her as part of his investigation into her boss. When the two meet, chemistry is instantaneous although both try to avoid and ignore it. When strange dreams, moving objects, and a few ghosts enter the picture, everything gets complicated and nothing is as it seems. Three very active and intuitive pets make the situation even more interesting. There is a lot going on to keep this story moving at a fast pace and hold the reader's attention. I really enjoyed it and look forward to more in the series.

Net Galley provided a copy of this book for honest review:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment