Wednesday, August 20, 2014

The Annihilate Me series by Christina Ross

I have read all the volumes in this series on kindle unlimited. I totally loved it and thought each book got better and better, more suspenseful and deeply romantic. I have read other reviewers who mention the cliffhanger type endings and shorter length of the stories. They are not wrong, but I just didn't care. Since I was borrowing them rather than buying them, the shorter length of the stories did not bother me. As for the cliffhanger endings, it clearly states it is written in volumes, so that should be expected. I won't rehash the plot, but I will just say that the chemistry was beyond hot, the romance was especially deep and devoted, and the suspense developed slowly over time before it escalated to an amazing ending in the final volume. The close friendships were also really fun to read as was Jennifer's snarky mouth. I thought it was a great series and plan to start Unleashed tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment