Wednesday, June 8, 2016

No Strings Attached by Julie Moffett

Can I just say how much I totally love this series?!? Every book gets better and better as you get to know the characters more deeply and watch them adapt and struggle and change. It is one of those series that can be both serious and emotional and still laugh out loud funny. There were definitely a few scenes that had me laughing out loud in inappropriate  ( like the doctor's waiting room).

This story has Lexi intercepting a hack into the NSA. Since Slash works for them, she quickly turns to him for help. The seriousness of the hack quickly becomes apparent when murders start to follow and Slash and Lexi find themselves becoming targets. As usual, the twins get pulled in to help out along with some other familiar faces from previous books. In the midst of trying to stop a terrorist plot, Lexi is also trying to plan her friend Basia's bachelorette party, a task which seems somehow harder than facing the terrorists.

I loved this edition to the series, and though I've been on the fence between Elvis and Slash for Lexi (with a slight leaning toward Slash), this book put me solidly in the Slash corner.

I ( quite happily and with much celebration) received an ARC from Net Galley for review.

No comments:

Post a Comment