Monday, June 6, 2016

Ultimate Vengeance by Nancy Haviland


Ultimate Vengeance is book four in a series. It is absolutely one of my favorite anti-hero series out there. No, these are not good guys, but yet they are. Alek has been a tragic figure pulling my heart from the beginning of the series. It has been a long wait for him to reconnect with his lost love. So many surprises popped up in this story ( especially the ending...OMG!!!), and so many threads were finally untangled. All my favorite characters were prominent as always, especially Maks. The story had me hook, line, and sinker right from the start. I'm guessing Lucien may be the next story, but honestly, I'm reading it no matter who it features.

I don't recommend reading these out of order because there are a lot of characters and ongoing storylines although each couple does get their HEA at the end of each story.  You definitely don't want to miss out on any of these anyway, especially Maks's story.  I do so love Maks. I love that these guys want to be legitimate, but when their women are threatened, there is nothing legitimate about their reactions. Check it out. You will love the boys and their kick butt women.

No comments:

Post a Comment