Thursday, March 16, 2017

Break Me by Tiffany Snow


Happy dance!!! Happy dance!!! Happy dance!!! If you are picturing a huge grin and lots of crazy booty shaking, you are right on target. Hmmmm...how to describe this without giving everything away.....I will start by saying if you are a die hard Kathleen Turner fan, you really don't want to miss this series, as in you seriously would regret not reading this book. This is the happiest I've been about a book since that series. To keep from spoiling anything, I will just say that a couple of very well beloved characters play a vital role in this book. No matter which one you liked better, you will be happy.

So, I really liked book one of Corrupted Hearts, but book two was solidly in the absolutely loved category. Tiffany Snow, you are the master of the triangle! This book finds China Mack dating Jackson, working with Clark, and right in the middle of an international mess. The more I read of China, the more I like her. Her OCD quirks are completely endearing as is her absolute honesty. At the end of the last book, I was team Jackson, but now I find myself torn. I know Jackson loves China, but I think Clark does too. I think I'm leaning more team Clark. As for action and suspense, this book had it in spades. I truly couldn't put it down. My mind is blown and I can't wait for the next book. Write fast, Ms. Snow!

I am so thrilled that I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest (and very excited)review.

No comments:

Post a Comment