Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Too Wilde to Tame by Tonya Burrows

I've already read this book twice because I waited so long to get Greer's story that I wasn't ready to let it go. Calling Greer grumpy would be an understatement. He was actually more like snarly. Poor Natalie only tries to help him, but Greer is not an easy man to help. He doesn't want it, or her, at least that's what he tells himself. Natalie is kind and sweet, but she is no doormat. She gives back as good as Greer dishes out.

Greer is on a mission to find his parents' killer and bring that person to justice, his own kind of justice. He believes Natalie will just get hurt and get in the way, but she won't give up on helping him because she has someone she needs to protect...from Greer.

I adored this story, mainly because Greer has been my favorite throughout this series, and I couldn't wait to see who would be able to break through his armor. The characters in this series are so likable and believable and relatable that it's impossible not to get hooked. I really wish there was another brother so this series could keep going.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment