Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Silver Edge by Ciara Knight

This is the first book I can recall reading by this author. Young adult is not a genre I read frequently, but the cover for this one caught my attention. Once I started reading, Scarlet's snarky standoffish attitude made me curious. I had to know why she was that way and what was going to happen to her. Drake also caught my attention and held my interest. He seemed to understand Scarlet and have the patience to take things slowly and earn her trust. The story also had a fair amount of suspense although not of the typical damsel in distress type. It kept a line of tension throughout the story that kept me hanging in for the resolution. I'm sure I will read more Ciara Knight.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for an honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment