Tuesday, March 21, 2017

His to Seduce by Stacey Lynn

I've read all the Fireside books and loved them. I primarily read suspense, which has been a part of this series to a degree. This story was not a suspense, but I loved it anyway. I was already in love with David from previous books and intrigued by Camden though not sure what was going on to keep her so buttoned up. This story was mostly about both of them coming to terms with what life had thrown at them in the past. David was a bit more receptive of the process than Camden, but both made strides throughout the story. David challenged Camden to let go of her tightly held control while she inspires him to reach for dreams he thought had died with his father. This was a great redemptive story full of emotion and tension but with so many sweet and spicy moments woven in. I also loved getting more of the characters I've enjoyed from the previous books. If it is Fireside, I'm definitely reading it.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment