Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Make Them Pay by Allison Brennan

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, Lucy and Sean are just the most epic couple. I'm sure my extreme attachment to them comes from having read all the Kincaid and Rogan stories even before Lucy got her own series. Allison Brennan has created characters so believable and likable that I can't wait to read more. I will be devastated when this series ends. Thankfully there are several more characters who need a happy ending, particularly Noah. 

As for this story, trying to explain it would take all day because so much was packed into this one story. We finally find out what happened with Liam and Eden and their split from the rest of the Rogans; Kane and Siobhan pick up where they left off; the hunt for the trafficked babies continues; Sean is still trying to figure out his role in his newly discovered son's life; Lucy finds herself once again in danger, and the wedding is only days away. Whew! It was non-stop tension start to finish, and I loved every minute of it. I especially liked that it had plenty of all my favorite things...Sean, Kane, Noah, and Jack...man, I love Jack! I'm excited that it won't be long before the next book releases.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment