Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Sweet Victory by Gina L. Maxwell

I haven't read any of the other books in this series, but, Oh My Gosh, am I going to! I tend to stick to primarily physical dangerous suspense rather than the emotional suspense featured in this story, but I loved Xander and Sophie so much that I couldn't put it down. I even found myself neglecting important tasks just because I was dying to see what happened. Xander was oh so sexy, and Sophie knocked his socks off. She hit him like a ton of bricks and he never recovered. Sophie was a little more hesitant as a result of her past experiences, but she needed Xander and his off the wall proposal to save what was most dear to her. She is determined to protect her heart, and Xander is determined to steal it. They were beyond perfect together, and I loved every minute of their story. I can't wait to go back and read the previous stories since those couples had roles in this book.

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.


No comments:

Post a Comment