Sunday, August 13, 2017

Bad Deeds by Lisa Renee Jones

I am beyond hooked on this series! I've read them all so far, and after this one, the best yet, I am anxiously awaiting the conclusion. Lisa Renee Jones has created a story so entwined and tangled that it's hard to even consider how it will all turn out. I won't rehash the whole plot, but I will say it is a series that absolutely has to be read in order. There is the perfect amount of intrigue, not so much going on that you get lost and can't keep up, but plenty to keep your mind spinning with speculations. I love that you can never know what to expect and that Ms. Jones is not afraid to throw in a shocker...like the ending. I couldn't believe it! Now I'm dying to know what happened! I'm glad the wait will not be long.

Net Galley provided an ARC for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment