Friday, August 4, 2017

Point Blank by Cheyenne McCray

It was hard for me to put this one down because I liked the characters so much. Natasha was such a quirky fun individual, and Brooks was very sexy in a western sort of way. They certainly made an odd pair, but it was easy to see the sparks that flew between them from the start. Brooks is unfortunately investigating Natasha, so while she honestly likes him, he had a hidden agenda. He knows he should tell her once he develops feelings for her, but will he do so in time?

I was familiar with Cheyenne McCray, so I was sure I would like this book before I ever started reading. I wasn't wrong. The pacing was fast, and the suspense of watching Natasha try to work her way out of an impossible situation drug me in. I find myself needing to find the other books in this series and start reading.

Net Galley provided an ARC for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment