Wednesday, August 23, 2017

Find Me by Tiffany Snow

Tiffany Snow's Kathleen Turner series is absolutely my favorite romantic suspense series ever. I had high hopes for Tangled Ivy and Risky Business, but while I really liked them, they didn't just take over my life like Kathleen Turner. I was beginning to think nothing would ever equal up until I started reading this series. Not only did she bring back favorites from Kathleen Turner for small parts (which really made me beyond happy), but I liked the Corrupted Hearts characters for themselves. It's a classic Tiffany Snow triangle with two men who could be the right one, but which one really is THE one? This series has everything I love about Tiffany Snow's writing, fast pace, twisted plots, out of this world chemistry, and constant suspense and danger. I'm not about to rehash the plot and ruin the suspense, but I will say I've finally chosen a team. I'm fully team Clark. I had assumed this would be a trilogy, but while much was resolved, threads are still left hanging, and I can't wait for more!

I received an ARC from Net Galley for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment