Sunday, August 13, 2017

Beyond the Rules by Anna del Mar

Since the first two books in this series were single couples, I was a bit surprised this one wasn't. While I don't mind a little out of the box fantasy, I'm not interested in a story written just for the erotic aspects with no real plotline. Thankfully, this story had great characters of which I'd be hard pressed to choose a favorite. It had enough suspense to keep me interested in the story and enough emotion to keep me connected to the characters. It was actually quite sweet and romantic, and the more racy aspects were not pervasive enough to overtake the story. I really liked it, and I especially enjoyed the ending. It was pretty spectacular.  On a final note, the cover was so sexy and is actually what made me decide to read the book. Once I was finished, I felt like I could see the guys' personalities in the design m of the cover. I think Tanner is on the right, Aiden is on the left, and Zar is in the middle. If you read the book, you'll understand why.

Net Galley provided an ARC for honest review.

No comments:

Post a Comment